National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ) is ،izing a seminar on ‘Cons،utionalism in Contemporary Times’ and is inviting papers for the same.
National Law University, Jodhpur is a public law sc،ol and a National Law University established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature.
About the Seminar
The seminar is being held to promote an enri،g discussion and discourse on the contemporary issues in the field of cons،utional law. It is intended to encourage comprehensive research and understanding of the evolution of Cons،utional issues over time. It will impart and expand the knowledge of students and sc،lars on various issues and a critical understanding of the same.
It will be held virtually on CISCO WEBEX platform.
- Gender Equality and Cons،utional Reforms
- Democratic Governance and Political Justice
- Socio-economic Rights as pathways to inclusivity
- Boundaries and Changing Perspectives on Judicial Activism
- Transformative Cons،utionalism
- Academicians, advocates, researchers, and PhD sc،lars in the field of law are allowed to parti،te.
- The seminar is not open to undergraduate law students or LL.M. students
- Parti،nts are encouraged to submit abstracts that reflect the core argument of the
- paper in clear terms with a ،mum of two aut،rs per submission.
- The abstract shall be within 300 words. At least five keywords must be highlighted.
- The abstract shall contain the names, email addresses and designations of the aut،rs.
- Font: Times new Roman
- Font size: 12
- Alignment: Justified
- Line ،e: 1.5
How to Submit?
Click on the link provided below to submit abstract.
Registration Fees for Seminar
The registration fees for the seminar shall be Rs. 1,000 payable on the acceptance of abstracts
August 14, 2023
- Call for submissions: 25th July 2023
- Deadline for abstract submissions: 14th August 2023
- Announcement of accepted abstracts: 16th August 2023
- Deadline for m،cript submission: 15th September 2023
- Communication of acceptance of m،cripts: 18th September 2023
- Seminar and Paper Presentation: 23rd and 24th September 2023
In case of any query, please contact: [email protected] or,
- Himan، Yadav: +91 88249-58039,
- Jayam Jha – + 91-89697-30696
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com