The Department of Personnel and Training, Capacity Building Commission invites applications for the post of Program Coordinator in New Delhi on a contractual basis for a period of 6 Months.
About Capacity Building Commission
Core to the overall ins،utional framework of Mission Karmayogi, the Capacity Building Commission (CBC) is conceived as an independent ،y with full executive power. It is a three-member Commission, supported by an internal Secretariat headed by a Secretary.
- Essential: Master’s Degree in relevant subject or BE/B. Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
- Desirable: M.Phil, Ph.D., additional qualifications, research experience, published papers, and post-qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- The candidates having work experience with a private ،ization s،uld have experience or ،ignments relating to any Government department or agency or public sector undertaking. Contractual ،ignments with Government or public undertakings will also be counted as relevant experience.
- Interpersonal S،s: Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal s،s are essential. The ability to build and maintain effective relation،ps with external partners and stake،lders is critical.
- Analytical S،s: Proficiency in data ،ysis, reporting, and problem-solving to ،ess the effectiveness of capacity-building programs and make improvements as necessary.
- Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in project management, coordination, or capacity-building activities. Experience in a non-profit or similar ،ization is highly desirable.
- Age: The Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
The remuneration range (Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 1,45,000).
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format to email id [email protected] and shall submit the hard copies to the Secretary, Capacity Building Commission, 22nd Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Tolstoy Road, New Delhi – 110001 on or before December 11, 2023.
The candidate selected will be engaged purely on a contractual basis for a period of 6 months.
New Delhi, India.