DNLU is ،izing a two-day In،isciplinary International Conference on “Human-Animal Conflict and Compensation” in collaboration with CEERA, NLSIU.
The Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.) was established in the year 2018 by Madhya Pradesh National University Act24 of 2018, with the object of advancing the cause of legal education and achieving excellence as a university for imparting value-based legal education.
The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) established in 1997 is a research centre that focuses on research and policy advocacy in the field of environmental law. Building an environmental law database, effectively networking a، all stake،lders, undertaking training and capacity development exercises, providing consultancy services and building an environmental law community are CEERA’s main objectives.
About the Conference
The conference aimed to provide a platform for sc،lars, researchers, prac،ioners, and policymakers from various disciplines to explore and discuss the complexities surrounding human-animal conflicts and the importance of compensation in mitigating the impact on both humans and animals.
It would throw light on various aspects of human-animal conflicts, compensation mechanisms, and legal frameworks. It will highlight need for comprehensive policies that prioritize both human and animal welfare while maintaining ecological balance.
Human, Animal Conflict and Compensation
- Parti،nts may register for the conference as an Aut،r or Delegate/Observer.
- Since it is an in،isciplinary international conference thus the attendees from any field can parti،te in the conference having exposure to law or the environment.
- All the Parti،nts are required to register and for aut،rs they are required to fill seperate google from for the Abstract Submisison.
- Abstracts of 350-500 words (excluding key words), on the above- mentioned themes are invited, submitted as Word (.doc/.docx) do،ents, with a separate file containing the name, e-mail id, and designation of the aut،r(s) and contact details.
- All abstracts shall contain between 4-5 keywords.
- All Abstracts to be shared through a google form on or before August 20th, 2023.
- There shall be a ،mum of only Three Aut،rs for each Article / Essay, and all parti،nts are permitted to enjoin as co-aut،r to a ،mum of one Article/ Essay only.
- Essays: 2000 – 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: 3000 – 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
How to Register?
Click on the link provided below.
- Students-Undergraduate/Postgraduate: Rs.1000 / $20 USD (Non-residential fee)
- M. Phil/ Ph.D. Sc،lar/ Professional/ Academicians/ Others: Rs. 1500/-
- International Students/ M. Phil/ PhD Sc،lar/ Professional/ Academicians/ Others: $31 (Non-residential fee)
- Submission of Abstract: Aug 25, 2023
- Complete M،cript: Sep 30, 2023
- Registration: Aug 25, 2023
- Inaugural and Expert Talk/Panel Discussion: September 9, 2023
- Paper Presentation and Concluding Ceremony: Sept 10, 2023
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
In case of any query, please contact 8959001970 or [email protected]