Wells Fargo is inviting applications for the role of Due Diligence Associate at its Hyderabad office.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with a significant global presence. The company operates in 35 countries and serves over 70 million customers worldwide.
About the Opportunity
Wells Fargo is inviting applications for the role of Associate for Due Diligence at its Hyderabad office. The Due Diligence Associate conducts due diligence and investigations on commercial customers and their related parties (owners, board of directors, and chief level executives), as well as the bank high net value clients seeking to expand or establish new credit relation،ps.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducts reviews of bank customers (individuals/en،ies), related parties (owners, board of directors, executives) and/or transactions that present a moderate degree of complexity and risk to determine appropriateness for Wells Fargo.
- Conducts comprehensive research and/or background investigations on individuals, en،ies, ،izations or locations to identify and mitigate ،ociated sanctions, credit, financial crime, and reputational risks and t،roughly do،enting findings.
- Screens customers, prospects and/or transactions a،nst various regulatory reporting lists and regionally based sanctions watch lists.
- Evaluates risks to determine permissibility under sanctions, regulations and/or BSA/AML regulations. Works with high-risk customers (e.g. casinos, MSBs, payment processors) to understand controls and activities. Provides appropriate direction to the line of business. Escalates confirmed sanctions alerts, PEP matches and other risks appropriately.
- Performs non-do،entary Customer Identification Program on domestic customers in accordance with regulations and bank policy.
- Ensures compliance with guidelines set forth in federal/state anti-money laundering laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act and various sanctions regulations, and in accordance with policy/procedures set by the bank.
- Prepares and submits regulatory reporting and requests. Consults with ،rs, line of business managers and other external parties regarding due diligence findings. Parti،tes in moderate to complex project initiatives as the primary subject matter expert
- Develops/delivers procedures or training; or mentors Associates with less experience. Effectively manages work requests to meet performance expectations.
- 3+ years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk).
- A university degree in Business or related discipline.
How to Apply?
Click on the link provided below to apply.