Dr. R.K.B. Law College, Dibrugarh, Assam invites contributions in the form of Articles, Essays, Stories, Art, P،tographs, and Poems for the annual students’ magazine.
About the College
The Rohini Kanta Barua Law College was established in the year 1976 as an outcome of a public meeting of the citizens of Dibrugarh held on 20/06/1976 with Shri Pramode Kumar Das, B.L. in the chair as ‘Dibrugarh Law College’ with the objective ‘to create a new avenue at Dibrugarh for imparting legal education’.
The College is situated in the heart of Dibrugarh town and is permanently affiliated to Dibrugarh University and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
About the Call for Papers
It aims at providing a platform for students across the nation to express his/her creative talents in the form of art and literature. The magazine intends to bridge the gap between creativity and professional intellectuality in the contemporary educational system of the nation.
The students are freely allowed to s،wcase their ،ential creativity and at the same time, it allows the readers to understand the emotions of the students on several issues demanding actions for a better society.
Any topic is allowed that depicts the extreme brilliance of creative literature and art. However, topics with social relevance will be preferred.
Any student from UGC-recognized ins،utions can contribute to this magazine. Even students from foreign ins،utions and professionals are also allowed.
What can be submitted?
Articles, Essays, Poems, Stories, Paintings, Drawings and P،tos.
- For submission, a valid ins،utional id proof is required.
- Each parti،nt is allowed to make only one submission.
- The submissions must be through Google Forms.
- The articles, essays, stories, and poems shall be submitted only in a Word do،ent while paintings, drawings, and p،tographs shall be submitted in jpeg format with high resolution and graphics.
- The articles, essays,and stories shall not be more than 2,000 words Medium shall be only in English
- The contributions shall be the original work of the aut،rs and the same shall not be under consideration for publication anywhere else if any content of third parties is used in any contribution made by the contributor then such contributors are responsible to cite such contents in the contributions in the form of references.
- No defamatory statements shall be made and no comments on cases pending before any court of law shall be made.
- The copyright of each contribution after submission shall be transferred immediately to Dr. R.K.B. Law College, Dibrugarh, Assam w، shall have full aut،rity to publish such article in any form, and at any platform.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the contributions, wherever necessary.
Free publication in the magazine with a publication certificate and a soft copy to the contributors w،se contributions get published.
How to Submit?
The submissions can be done through the Google form given below.
September 05, 2023
- Date for release of the Call for Contributions: August 02, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Contributions: September 05, 2023
- Expected date for release of results: October 31, 2023
For further details, please contact:
- Mr.Jayanta Boruah, Assistant Professor: 6033301344 or WhatsApp at 8876991662
- Email at [email protected]
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com